Step by step installation guide for CM10/10.1 ( for newcomer) :
- be sure you have GALAXY Ace Plus GT-S7500 ( International version) with stock rom installed.
- for flash CM10/10.1 or any custom ROM you have to get CWM
- CWM download link :Download
- ODIN download link :Download
- FLASH CWM : > Download the cwm tar package> Put phone into download mode (press volume down+ home + power key) and connect to the PC> Open ODIN & Flash the cwm tar package as PDA and wait for phone to reboot.
- After flash CWM flash root file to root your device
- Root.zip download link:Download
- now your device is rooted & cwm installedto check root ; check apps superuser is there which sign of root
- check cwm ; boot your device by pressing both volume keys + home + power.
- now you have to download CM10/10.1 zip
Download link CM10 Download
Download link CM10.1 Download
- Don't forget to download GAPPS too !
download GAPPS CM10 Download
download GAPPS CM10.1 Download
- Put this CM10zip & gapps file in your sd card.
- boot your device in CWM (follow above key combination)
- first wipe data ( must do)wipe catchgo in advance > delvic catchselect zip from SD cardinstall & wait till completesame thing do with gappsthen reboot...
- Enjoy CM10/10.1 successfully installed :D
FOR HOW TO SWAP Memory in CM10/10.1 :Follow This Guide